Dunia baru saja selesai menghadapai wabah covid-19. Meski begitu, pandemi yang baru saja dihadapi menimbulkan pertanyaan tentang bagaimana patogen tersebut dapat menimbulkan wabah yang meluas. Padahal, teknologi dan pelayanan kesehatan […]
Standing Committee on Human Rights and Peace
To promote Human Rights and Peace, as future health care professionals we work towards impowering and improving the health of refugees and other vulnerable people
SCORP (Standing Committee on Human Rights and Peace) is one of the six standing committees that engages in the field of human rights and peace. SCORP facilitates all Indonesian medical students who have interest and desire to know the issues related to human rights and peace in Indonesia and other countries. SCORP gives attention to refugees, internally displaced people and vulnerable people because this group is the most vulnerable human rights violated, especially rights in the health field. SCORP has four domains of work which are pre and post disaster management, right to health, refugees’ health, and vulnerable people.
To know more about SCORP, you can visit their website through here.
- To provide education in the field of human rights and peace
- To increase of awareness and educate prospective health professionals in the field of health systems refugees, displaced persons and other vulnerable people.
- To establish a culture of peace, conflict prevention and respect for human rights.
- To be ready to act in order to achieve a solution to achieve peace over conflicts.
- To establish and develop multidisciplinary cooperation Relating to SCORP’s work fields.
- To participate, both within the local, national, and international, in the field of refugees / IDPS, displaced persons and other vulnerable people.
- To cooperate with NGOs to create projects or activities related to SCORP work fields
Due to the large number of cases of sexual harassment that have occurred lately, SCORP CIMSA USU has held a series of activities called CRUSH or “Combating and Responding to […]